OMC's Data Management Services is a team of highly skilled web application developers, database programmers, web testers, and a dedicated data entry clerk
What we do:
- Design and implementation of web-based database driven applications (web-EDCS)
- Design, validation, and implementation of regulated research trial databases
- Design and implementation of various types of web-based randomization systems
- Design and implementation of customized web-based eConsent
- Design and implementation of patient-oriented web-based questionnaires
- Design and implementation of research trial data collection forms (DCFs)
- Development of Web-based Adjudication platform
- Design and implementation of QA/QC/Registry projects
- Provide data verification, data entry for clinical registries, quality assurance projects, and research trials
- Design and implementation of iOS applications
- Provide consultation for TOH REDCap projects
- Design and implementation of TOH REDCap projects.
The OMC’s web-EDC platform is validated and fully in compliance with the FDA CFR Part 11 guidelines and Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
OMC’s data management team has tremendous experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining various types of studies and randomized controlled trials. We have successfully managed over 200 multicentre studies, including numerous regulated FDA & Health Canada trials.
OMC’s team is fully committed to the quality of research data and privacy. All research trial data are stored in the secure data centre of the Ottawa Hospital (TOH).
In summary, we provide an end-to-end solution for all clinical research data management needs from simple, secure web based eConsent, IWRS platform to a more complex yet customizable and validated web based EDC platform for regulated clinical trials.